IT System Administrator
- Installation and Configuration of Linux, Windows Server 2008, R2 & Server 2012 R2.
- Involved in configuring and administration of users, groups, creation/deletion.
- Monitoring mail, file systems, network printer & device drivers.
- Maintenance anti virus server and various upgradations.
- Maintained assets & computer systems records by maintaining and updating the inventory of the available assets by internal audits, allotting systems to users, analyzed new hardware requirements, etc.
- Installing OS (Linux, Win 10) & software's as per requirement.
- Responsible to monitor all escalated & pending call and resolve with in defined SLA.
- Remote support for the office locations across with tools (secure VPN, skype, etc.)
- Accountable for incident request checking and resolving through ticketing tool.
- Responsible for configuring office 365 on client computer.
- Responsible for computer assembling and maintenance & troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
- Wide knowledge of configuration of ADSL routers, wireless router, switch & firewall configuration.
- System Administration
- Linux server administration
- CRM Administration
- Microsoft certified
Role : System Administrator / Engineer
Industry Type :Advertising & Marketing
Functional Area : Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : IT Network
Education : Any Graduation/Diploma
Engage With Us :