Consumer Trust Index: Market Research like never before
Consumer Trust Index brings to the table "Voice of Consumer" through an unmatched stratified sampling exercise of 1 million+ interviews, representative of India's diversity in geographical spread, behaviour, consumption and socio-cultural habits. The AMI platforms uniqueness stems from a fully integrated front & backend, data collection and analysis cell ensuring quality of reportage and deadlines. Welcome to the home of real insights, get to the heart of India through Axis My India.
What sets us apart?
1) A dedicated field team trained and managed by seasoned in-house research professionals with the largest ever reach across 700+ districts pan-India accessing the lowest geographical unit.
2) Robust representation through stratified sampling using the population proportionate approach.
3) Data powerhouse with whopping 400+ Brands spanning across 41 categories.
4) Quality department with 130+ quality assurance auditors. Quality team takes real time remote access of the device to monitor interview data quality.
5) CAPI (Computer Aided Personal Interview) tablet is managements custom-made software developed for our Quality department to monitor, manage and resolve issues in devices by remotely accessing them to rectify the same without much delay.
6) An adaptable platform customized to individual client requirements and objectives providing the most comprehensive geographical and demographic cuts, going well beyond mindshare mapping.
Consumer Trust Index aids Brand custodians to answer Marketers dilemma like :
1. What is the MARKET/MIND SHARE of my brand viz-a-viz competition at district level?
2. Is my product available in a SPECIFIC District?
3. Do all Consumers who USE my product prefer it?
4. Do all Consumers who PREFER my product, buy it? ...If not, why?
For more details, refer link to understand sample case study on
To get in touch with us, please refer to the below contact details
Tejas Naik +91 98194 61094 [email protected]
Aniket Bhute +91 88792 26626 [email protected]
India is the world's largest democracy with a population of 1.3 billion and growing. With over 700 Million Indians living in rural areas, the opportunity to reach the lowest geographical unit is ever more critical for business success. The country’s heterogeneity calls for a meticulous market understanding and a thorough ground research approach backed with the latest technology.
India has a population of over 1.3 billion
50% Indians are below the age of 25 years
There are 5161 cities and 6 lakh villages in India
Indian Railway is one of the world's largest train networks
There are 1,652 dialects and languages in India