Executive Assistant To Chairman & Managing Director
- Proven track record of high level administration & secretarial support involving efficient handling of top & confidential correspondence.
- Managing outward correspondences & internal office, factory document flow.
- Organizing and updating of the daily reports of production, dispatch, activity report and pretty cash settlement.
- Screening, managing emails and arranging corresponding on timely manner.
- Attending business calls & prioritizing the same, attending the visitors of CMD office.
- Co-ordinating with various internal and external departments to ensure smooth execution of day to day business operations as per the company policy
- Organizing various appointment, conference calls and making arrangement for the same.
- Maintaining and updating calendar on regular basis and planning the activities in advance.
- Taking care of personal investments, credit payments and accounts of CMD and making payments to the concerned financial institutions on time.
- Surfing the internet to look for information of various ministries details of the office use.
- Doing web research for creative material at times to help the DTP department.
- Important co-ordination with DTP dept. in regards to Govt. designs, art work etc.
- Providing administrative and management support to the CMD and Directors.
- Organizing air tickets and accommodation for CMD, office consultants and other management staff, occasionally arranging for international visits.
- Maintaining and updating complete details of vendors and business associates on regular basis.
- Taking care of insurance policies of companies & Directors/CMD vehicles.
- Preparing and submitting business travel expenses as credit card statement and other cash reimbursement timely as per the company policy.
Skill Set and Competencies:
- Communication Skills
- Organizational ability
- Written Expression
- Time Management
- Technical Oversight
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Administrative skills
- Ability to Work independently
Experience : Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferred from similar industry
Industry Type :Analytics / KPO / Research
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Education : Any Graduate
Engage With Us :