Quality Executive - Telugu / Bengali / Assamese
- To monitor calls & survey recordings to measure performance of callers, surveyors, and other team members.
- Analyze audit observations, prepare corrective action plan and training need analysis for the process improvement.
- Facilitate training with respect to quality parameters and key project aspects.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Generating daily, weekly & monthly quality reports for the assigned processes.
Required Candidate profile:
- Fluency in one of the following languages is Mandatory - Telugu / Bengali / Assamese.
- Being multilingual will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on 7 tools of quality will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Focus on quality and customer service.
- Good listening and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Intermediate word, basic excel)
Role : Non - Tech Support - Voice / Blended
Industry Type : Advertising & Marketing
Functional Area : Customer Success, Service & Operations
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Voice / Blended
Education : UG - Any Graduate, PG, Doctorate
Engage With Us :