Training Manager - West
- Identification of Training needs, Module Development and expertise in Implementation.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with managers or instructors.
- Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques.
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrollment.
- Based on research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths.
- Build quarterly and annual training program.
- Implement training KPIs.
- Logistical Arrangement for material in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Prepare budget for training programs and workshops.
- Prepare and deliver training courses.
- Travel to multiple locations PAN India as per training requirements.
- Prepare and present reports on training program KPIs.
- Oversee employee attendance and performance.
Required Candidate profile:
- 5 years in Training department preferably from Aviation or Retail Industry.
- Experience should be preferably in soft skills, communication, ability for specific detailing and team building.
- Good at relation-building and demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Should be able to travel at preferred locations.
- Candidates residing in Western line preferred.
- Should be able to speak at least one Regional language.
- Experience in Training Blue Collar workers would be an added advantage.
- Candidates with Sports/events background will be considered.
Role : Corporate Training - Other
Industry Type : Advertising & Marketing
Functional Area : Teaching & Training
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Corporate Training/p>
Education : UG :Any Graduate, PG :Any Postgraduate
Engage With Us :